This year has undoubtedly been one for the record books for all of us. Your friends at Matthews & Dai Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics in Spring would like to take a moment to wish your family a happy, healthy holiday season. We’re always thankful that you choose us to take care of you and your kids. We continue looking forward to growing with you and your family in the years to come.
Once 2020 is finally behind us and 2021 is officially underway, are you considering braces for your child or multiple kiddos? There’s no better time than now to get started with us, your trusted Spring orthodontist. We have so many orthodontic options to choose from so take comfort in knowing there’s a teeth-straightening solution that will work for you and your budget.
What Are The Advantages of Getting Braces in 2021?
One of the most significant, most noticeable advantages beyond a transformed smile is overall self-confidence. It’s one of the most anticipated rewards our Spring orthodontist team looks forward to when a patient, child, or teen, completes their orthodontic treatment. The results are always life-changing!
Some additional benefits associated with having braces are:
- Straight teeth are less susceptible to cavities and gum disease thanks to less crowding and easier brushing and flossing.
- Speaking and chewing food are improved.
- A reduced risk of potential damage to your jaw joints.
- Better digestion! Having healthy, aligned teeth allows for a better breakdown of foods for a happy belly.
- Moving your teeth into the proper position allows the right amount of pressure to be created to help make sure your jawbones are healthy.
Starting orthodontic treatment in 2021 leads to numerous benefits that will last a lifetime. Your orthodontist in Spring knows how much your child deserves a healthy, straight smile to help them always look and feel their very best. We can explain the full rewards of a straight smile to you when you have some time to talk. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call to start the conversation!
Call our [sc name=”blog_cta”] to make an appointment with a dentist who may be able to help you find out more about this topic, and improve your oral health.